The expressionist style building was constructed in 1926. Until 2007, parts of the building had been used as a post office. The restoration revealed hidden qualities that had been covered by insensitive renovations. The narrow entrance was expanded into a foyer, which continues through the house and into the yard. Historical elements, such as the doors, have been reconstructed based on historical documents to maintain the building’s character. The primarily structure has been exposed and new interior glass and opaque walls have been installed into the grid of existing columns. The single garages of the coach house have been combined into a conference and training room. Light is now brought into the depths of the space by the addition of a narrow skylight.